Thursday, March 09, 2006

Kind of rainy, Adsense and Abby definitly made up for it though :-D

Today started out kind of crappy woke up around 12 noon and made myself some scrambled eggs and drank a bit of Orange Juice. After mozying around for awhile I got online and started to check everything. Already by 12:30 or 1pm adsense had reached 11 dollars!!! I was so excided. Yeah well currently looking at it and its 11 something (Ironic...) thats pm by the way. Adsense has reached 19 bucks hovering close to 20. If it keepings going up like this every day for the next couple I'm definitly going to have to start working on it a bit. Heck I've got over 25+ websites that I own and maybe 4 or so actually have Adsense programmed into them. Geesh just think what I could make with the combination of my blogs that I don't have to pay for the bandwidth or anything on and adding even 5 of those sites into the buch. I could almost for sure be pulling in 100 per day before the end of the month WaHOOO that would be awesome!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home