Saturday, March 04, 2006

Project for the moment that I'm working on finishing... 03-04-06 7-58pm

I created a list about 2 hours ago on a piece of paper so that I could work on each project one by one and welp as always.  I've veared off task a bit and working my way back I figured posting publicly what I'm intending on working on will help me focus a little better.  Wow I've even strayed off task from what I was meaning to post about...

I am currently working on getting my resume up on http://www.jordanmackey.com or at least posted at http://www.jordanmackey.com/resume/ .  While I'm working on all these things I'm also listening to "Cultivating an Unshakable Character" by Jim Rohn if you would like a copy send me an e-mail.  I'm thinking about uploading a bunch of them and allowing people to get them off my blog or possibly a Google Sub-Blog so that they could handle the bandwidth for me ;-)

Other Projects and/or goals I've set for tonight...
1) Get resume up on JordanMackey.com
2) Create 3 products on v8o.info
3) Get the Stock Information Resale Page Created... (More information on this one to come)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home