Sunday, March 05, 2006

Decided to clean up a couple things.

     Ok Ok I've gotta log it in, that I did get a little bit off task.  It is now 3:55pm (CST) and I still havn't gotten around to working on v8o.info yet.  Although I did do a little bit of cleaning to give my mom a bit of a break.  I cleaned up the downstairs as well as the remnence of dinner and put the leftovers in the fridge :-D...  Also I started the water distiller, so that when my mom wakes up another water is complete.

     I'm now sitting outside in this beautiful weather.  According to the little weather bar I've got on Mozilla it's telling me the temperature is 64f degrees,  if the damn wind wasn't blowing it would be just perfect outside.  However, I'm not complaining because tonight it is suppose to get down to 36f degrees!!!  YuCk!

     Okie Dokie peps.  I'm off to go work on my Ferrari Manuals now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home