Friday, January 26, 2007

Thinking about Wordpress...

Ok I just updated my new business website and well project MoneyVsDebt.com with the latest version of wordpress and let me just say WOW! Its freaking awesome so many options and cool things you can do. I'm really thinking about switching this site my Jordan M. Mackey blog over to strait wordpress too. Because blogger is just a stupid pain the in backend. Even with their latest "Out Of Beta" update.

Also wondering how I've got 24 posts according to blogger, but couldn't find them all when I look. I'm also running on 1 hour of sleep though too. Working at UPS is killing me all that waking up at 3am and leaving before or at 4am to get to work by 4:45am for the unload.

Ight I'm out for now. Might go play a bit of CoH (Company of Heros) before I go take a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home